VandenLoom operates in the NYC designers market as manufacturers of custom handmade and hand tufted carpets. You will find a great selection of products with new textures and weaves in a variety of designs, as well as broadloom and custom broadloom flooring.
We are largely known also as a leading source of Antique carpets for European and American dealers for over thirty years. VandenLoom supplies carpet stores in the United States with numerous lines of its exclusive creations.
Our team of installers meets the highest standards servicing all types of public, residential, hotel, hospitality, air crafts, yachting and commercial projects, helping your company decide on the best solutions for your custom broadloom projects.
VandenLoom is a comprehensive firm that designs to specification through technical implementation. We source hard to find floor coverings, and supply a multitude of products in every type of construction and fiber on the market.
Our Company has combined the design experience of top carpet designers who have collaborated in custom projects such as the Fairmont Battery Wharf hotel lobby, public areas and presidential suites
- Gansevoort Hotel
- Radisson Hotel presidential suites
- President Clinton’s office
- President Putin’s villa in Ukraine
- Avenue School
- Rizzoli Books
- Deutsch Bank of New York headquarters
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Harmony Club
- Metropolitan Club
- Donna Karan private residence
- Freedom Towers Silver Suites in New York City
- Essex House Hotel
- Time Warner penthouse
- and one of a kind carpets for celebrities Katherine Zeta Jones, Bill Murray, Whoopi Goldberg ,Don Hanley, among others.
FIRMS WE COLLABORATED WITH
Interior and architectural design firms who operate locally, nationally and internationally. We are now a true destination with the latest of techniques to use the latest exotic yarns and effects for designers and architects such as
- Eric Cohler
- Bunny Williams Inc.
- Mac II
- Phillips Group|
- David Kleinberg
- Larry Silverstein Properties
- Bonetti & Kozerski Studio
- Benjamin West
- Jeffrey Bilhuber
- Edward G. Austrich/ Miami
We span the centuries with our collections.